Lean in. Trust that life is better when you're supported by an intimate group of amazing women. Women who value belonging, open-hearted connection, and loyalty to one another. Women who will lift you up, grieve with you, or simply listen as you vent and unravel whatever is going on in your life.
Wolf sister circle: your safe space to stop operating as a lone wolf and settle into a pack that allows you to honour every aspect of your multifaceted self.
90 minutes every week to be seen and be heard; to give and receive support; to learn to ask for what you need and be open to receiving it.
Hi I'm Sarah. I'm here to hold safe space for you to experience the beauty of sitting in circle with other women. I'm a healer & embodiment coach and I'll be bringing my nurturing presence, energetic toolkit, and unique insight to every circle. Be sure to join me x
- are tired of figuring everything out on your own
- feel lonely and misunderstood - no one else really seems to understand the things you're struggling with or number of balls you have in the air
- haven't been able to find the support you really need - you get offered solutions, recommendations, and plans when you really want to be heard, witnessed, and encouraged
- feel out of place and unable to show anyone "the real you"
- want to join a community but feel nervous about how that could happen or where you could find a pack you love after being a lone wolf for so long
- desire a place to be vulnerable, to share things you can't say anywhere else
- are ready to learn to ask for what you desire:
- yearn for a sense of belonging and a close knit community
- need a non judgemental, place to chat, vent, unravel, process, and be witnessed
If you're used to going it alone or you're getting sick of the "support" from your "I-know-everything-about-everything" girlfriend, or your "have-I-got-the-solution-for-you" family every time you just want to talk things over, then Wolf sister circle is for you.
Too often we take what we're given instead of asking for what we truly want or need. This is your place and time to ask and receive.
A space to turn up messy and disorganised, or calm and prepared. However your life unfolds on a week to week basis, Wolf sister circle is your place to share what you need to: your Mum's cancer diagnosis, your husband's redundancy, your two year old's vomiting bug. It's also the place to unravel your business challenges, celebrate your achievements, and share goals you want to be held accountable for.
Wolf Circle is the place to lean in and trust, to grow in your sense of belonging and community.
Wolf sister circle runs online for 90 minutes each week and is limited to 7 women per circle. The circle will run on a four week cycle, starting August 14th and finishing December 11th:
- Week 1: Ritual
- Week 2: Open sharing
- Week 3: Visualisation and open sharing
- Week 4: Open sharing
I will choose the ritual and visualisation based on the themes that have been coming up in circle, as well as on what is happening in the wider world, for example celebrating the harvest or summer solstice vs connecting with your inner child or releasing things that no longer serve you.
During open sharing the time is divided equally between participants. You share what is on your heart and then choose whether you want a response (or not).
Sarah is a master at holding space for women. She has the ability to see inside your soul and guide you Lovingly to the other side. If you desire great expansion in a short period of time I can not recommend anyone else. There are few guides that I would trust more than her.
- Jennifer Carter Peatman Toll
Sarah is a master at guiding circles. Her intuition and insights are magical! She has a brilliant way of describing her visions, like she's painting a detailed picture; you can really feel the meaning within the images. She is so warm and inclusive. Sarah will call you out if your share is superficial, gently guiding you to share deeper, trust more, and see yourself in the most beautiful light!
- Mary Janssen
Sarah has such a beautifully powerful, wise, and deeply supportive presence. I’ve been in circle with her for over a year and she’s one of my favorite sources of sisterhood support. If you are looking for a community held by nurturing and healing energy, look no further than Sarah!
- Jenn McKay
No matter where you are or what you do you'll have something to offer to (and receive from) sister circle. The beauty of circle is each women brings her own life experience and viewpoint to the table.
Are you ready to stop feeling lonely and out of place? Are you willing to brave your nerves and become part of a safely held space?
It's time to stop being a lone wolf and join your pack sisters. Lean in, give and receive. You'll make connections and build relationships you'll nurture and treasure for life.
Here's what you'll get:
- Belong to an intimate group of up to 7 women
- Weekly, online meetings for 90 minutes
- Monthly ritual
- Monthly visualisation
- Safe space and support to feel nurtured and experience expansion and transformation
You'll also receive these bonuses:
- Your own copy of the monthly ritual to adapt for your own use
- An audio copy of the monthly visualisation so you can experience its power again and again
- Detailed explanation of two valuable tools I use in my coaching practice for grounding and clearing energy and emotions
Next round of circle will start in February 2019. Get on the wait list now.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch, I'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org